Friday, May 1, 2009

Time flies











This week has been a whirlwind, so much going on with field trips and fun events at the school (and everyone anxiously awaiting the final day of school later this month). I finished the 36 handmade invitations, with matching envelopes for the preschool graduation. See the attached pictures. The tag with the date, time, place info slips neatly in the pocket on the front of the card. It turned out pretty cool.
The sun has been out, so I’ve been sneaking in yard work & long walks whenever I can. More seeds have been planted and my flower bed is coming along. I sketched out the “master plan” for the landscaping that never seems to end. The master plan helps me focus on a little bit each year, eventually it all comes together. I am hosting another crop at the church this Saturday and I need to finish up some projects for my attendees to enjoy. . . but the sun is out and I want to play in the dirt mmm what to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment